Independent financial expertise and practical industry experience is required by:
- Policy makers who need to understand the commercial framework within digital markets to encourage investment and job creation.
- Regulators in the digital world who have to protect consumers and develop competition as well as enforcing remedies
- Clients to support complex litigation cases, share valuations, competition issues, investment and business proposals and future plans.
A few of our project examples:
- Adviser to European regulators on finance, costing and regulatory accounting
- Strategic cost advice and detailed financial and legal analysis of a major operator for a potential anti – competitive case
- Organisational Capacity Review and financial and market advice to a newly established regulatory authority
- Financial input to regulatory consultations and licences on call termination charges, access valuations and financial reporting
- Review of access pricing, including potential for margin squeeze and impact of tariff bundling scheme
- Network cost causation and cost orientation projects for voice services, leased lines, access and broadband for regulators and operators
- Expert witness for telecoms financial issues in Americas and Africa for legal disputes
- Valuation of a significant shareholding in a mobile operator for a complex litigation case for a London Law Firm
Bob Franklin +44 (0)7776 202889 email@example.com
Anna Coast +44 (0) 7860 547922 firstname.lastname@example.org